- Hot Springs
Asama Onsen, the back floor of Matsumoto Castle Town
- A blissful time in the open-air bath
- About Asama Onsen
- The history of Asama Onsen
- Source of Asama Onsen
- Miyamaso Hot Springs & Features
- Hot spring culture
- How to enter hot springs effectively (For safe and secure entry)
- Why are hot springs good for the body?
- How to enter the hot spring
- How to enter safely and be careful
- Do not use hot water and replenish water after taking a bath.
- About one-day hot springs
- A blissful time in the open-air bathOpen-air open-air bath and medium bathroom. Relax at the inn's natural hot spring that will relax your tired body.
- About Asama OnsenShinshu Matsumoto Asama Onsen is Matsumoto City, Nagano Prefecture northeastern part of Matsumoto City, Nagano Prefecture, Matsumoto City, Nagano Prefecture.
As the back parlor of the castle town Matsumoto, is a spa town visited Shinshu inside and outside of people a lot for a long time.
Here, we introduce the history of Asama Onsen Onsen, the quality of the hot springs, and the hot spring facilities at Miyamaso.
- The history of Asama OnsenAsama Onsen has a long history and goes back to ancient times.
Asama's etymology originated from Asum (one theory), meaning “smoke” in Southern languages (Polynesian)
He is said to have come from “Masaha (Asaba)” (2 theories) after being struck by the Manyoshu (Collection of Ten Thousand Leaves).
Famous for Akiko Yosano “Kana Asama, which faces the crimson lantern in front of a high mountain cloud”.
- Source of Asama OnsenThe amount of fountain is 5 fingers in the prefecture, and it is a colorless, transparent and clean simple fountain.
The temperature of the source is not so high, around 50 ° C, and you can enjoy it without adding water.
Hot spring qualities
Alkaline simple hot spring(Alkaline hypotonic high hot spring), Ph 9.0
Neuralgia, muscle pain, Joint pain, Fifty shoulders, Movement paralysis, Joint stiffness, Uchimi, Lottery, Chronic gastrointestinal disease, Gonorrhea, Coldness, Recovery phase after illness, Fatigue recovery, Health Promotion
(Nagano Prefecture Pharmaceutical Association Analytical Examination Center Certification)
- Miyamaso Hot Springs & FeaturesThe hot water is colorless and transparent and is slightly slimy. This makes your skin slippery when you get out of the bath.
Although the bathtub is small, you can enjoy the feeling of warmth and the open-air bath can enjoy the scenery surrounded by greenery.
Hot spring bath hours
AM5: 00 ~ 9: 00, From 11:00 to 24:00
In the middle of the night, it is closed once for crime prevention.
- Hot spring cultureA hot spring that enhances the body's natural healing power to heal fatigue and rejuvenate.
There is a right way to enter this.
Use hot springs to prevent hot strokes and prevent heart attacks by increasing blood pressure.
- How to enter hot springs effectively (For safe and secure entry)(Nagano Prefecture Longevity Social Development Center, institutions paper Riraku quote)
- Why are hot springs good for the body?A: Generally, there are three main effects of hot springs.
① Buoyancy. You can relax your feet and legs in the hot water.
② Water pressure. In the hot water, the body is slightly tightened by the water pressure, and it acts as a massage to improve blood circulation and relieve fatigue and swelling.
(3) Thermal action. The warmth of hot water improves blood circulation and promotes metabolism, and the medicinal properties in the hot water also work, which is good for the body.
- How to enter the hot springMake sure to pour hot water and take a half bath
・Manners are to remove the sweat and dirt from the body before entering the bathtub and enter the bathtub.
It is also important to get in after getting used to the temperature and ingredients of the hot water.
To prevent blood pressure rise immediately after bathing, enter the knees, hips, wrists, shoulders, and chest from your feet in order of 10 cups in order of distance from the heart.
・Accustom yourself to hot water with a half-body bath at first, then relax and take a bath to float
If you sweat, just put your feet in the water and take a rest.
・It is also recommended to massage and stretch in the hot water. You will get tired of heat if you sweat until it starts flowing.
Putting on hot water and getting out of lukewarm water does not strain the heart
- How to enter safely and be careful・When entering a hot spring, it is important to know your physical condition.
After drinking alcohol and after intense sports, avoid excessive blood circulation and blood pressure and heart rate. Also, if you enter on an empty stomach, you may cause anemia.
・The way to enter without putting a strain on the heart is to start with lukewarm water and gradually turn it into hot water.
・It is recommended to put a towel wet with water on your head to prevent hot flashes.
・Since the outdoor temperature of the outdoor bath is lower than that of the inner bath, it is recommended to warm up the body in the inner bath before entering.
- Do not use hot water and replenish water after taking a bath.To familiarize medicinal ingredients such as heat retention, do not use hot water in the shower, except for those with weak skin.
After taking a bath, your body will be dampened by sweating, so rehydrate with water or a sports drink.
- About one-day hot springsGeneral customers can also take a bath (one-day hot spring).
Hot spring bath hours
From 11:00 to 16:00 (Last reception 15:00)
There may be days when it cannot be used due to cleaning and congestion.
Thank you for your understanding.
One person 500 yen for adults 250 yen for elementary school students
Open Air Bath
|Yes (Yes for both men and women ((Including time shift))|
Number of baths
|"Outdoor bath］ Man: 1 woman: 1 Mixed bath: 0|
［Indoor bath］ Man: 1 woman: 1 Mixed bath: 0
［sauna］ Man: 0 woman: 0 Mixed bath: 0
Bath usage conditions
|From 5 am to 24 pm|